Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Pictures from Last Weekend

Four Reasons why last weekend was great:

1. Friday After work, we all met at Cloud 9 downtown to welcome Arwen home from Australia.

Welcome back Arwen! (Sorry for the blurry picture)


Swearing in the new President, Katie.



First Dude Will took pictures.



Eric is startled.



This amuses Allison.

Ben, Paul, Chris C., and Chris B. were also there, but I only took pictures of the people sitting on the other side of the table.

2. The Beavers beat the Ducks in softball. I really don't really feel the Beavers/Ducks rivalry on a gut level, but I was glad to see the softball team again; this was there first home game this season. I didn't take pictures.

3. Chris and I went to see Chicago at the Majestic Theater.

4. We got house guests again!







1 comment:

One-Monkey Marching Band/Princess Monkey said...

how cute.. i love the two kittys..and how you call them house guest... i miss you and love ya